Released on , available from Atlassian Marketplace.
- Fixed limitations of huge instances - Many customers reported using Glass on huge instance, while we didn’t list all the Spaces from Confluence. We fixed it and listing everything you search for, so that you won’t run out of spaces anymore!
- Talking about spaces…. When browsing Confluence Spaces and Pages while exporting, from now on we support space (“ “) character as well.
- Some of you had problems with Confluence Cloud Space IDs are out of Integer boundaries (which resulted a failure in export). We wont limit your IDs anymore, and let them be as huge as they are.
- When we released Glass Project Information for Jira, we forgot to add some pretty new pictures and logos. Now they are added.
- There was some changes in the Jira Cloud API which needed to be covered from our side (mostly on the Notification and Permissions panels)
- Fixed a few small potential security problem - just to make sure nothing bad happens to you.
- Improved performance in general.