You can set here the basic setups about Content Exporter.
Open configuration page
- Open Configuration as an administrator
- In the menu, open Content Exporter / General settings
|Output format - PDF||checked||If it is checked, the "Export to PDF" item appears in the site's menu.|
|Output format - Word||checked||If it is checked, the "Export to Word" item appears in the site's menu.|
|Output format - HTML||checked||If it is checked, the "Export to HTML" item appears in the site's menu.|
It defines what kind of export permission is active in Content Exporter:
Setup export permission in Confluence
If you select the "Use confluence permissions" permission management, the system checks if the user has export permission in the current space, or not.
You can use the standard settings to enable export for a user or a group:
- Add global export permission to a group Google search
- Add Space export permission to a user Google search
- Add space export permission to a group Google search
Hint: If you find hard to manage Confluence's permissions, you could try our Ultimate Permission Manager software.