You can set here the basic setups about Content This documentation is aimed to help you with the basic configuration of the Context Exporter.
Open configuration page
- Open the Configuration page as an administrator
- In the configuration menu, open Content Exporter / General settings
|Output format - PDF||checked||If it is checked, the "Export to PDF" item appears in the site's menu.|
|Output format - Word||checked||If it is checked, the "Export to Word" item appears in the site's menu.|
|Output format - HTML||checked||If it is checked, the "Export to HTML" item appears in the site's menu.|
It defines what kind of export permission is active in Content Exporter:
|Page Break Option|
Content Exporter has a new PDF exporter engine that uses much less memory. It renders Confluence pages individually and pages are merged at the end of the export.
This option can be selected only for Confluence Server. It cannot be selected and it is ignored for Confluence Data Center, where the new PDF rendering engine is used by default.
The legacy PDF rendering engine is deprecated and will be removed in an upcoming version of the Content Exporter.
Setup export permission in Confluence
- Add global export permission to a group Google search
- Add Space export permission to a user Google search
- Add space export permission to a group Google search